Five Minutes To Midnight
A parkouring courier with a hover-bike and a overdeveloped moral compass.
Combat Class: Striker.
- Mental map.
- Local gossip
- Burst of speed
- Parkour moves
- Hoverbike maintenance.
- Parkourier : ‘The List’ – a list of clients who pay Flick’s Parkourier gang.
- Parkourier : Always on-duty.
- Personal: Overdeveloped moral compass.
- A Parkourier can always spend an action point to get somewhere without using the streets.
- Everything you need to use your skills – Tabi-boots, gloves, knee and elbow pads, satchel, fresh shirt. Tools.
- A souped-up hoverbike, fitted with alarms and defence systems.
- Data-jack in the back of her head.
- Jack: A rival Parkourier, and a friend of Uncle Vincent‘s — though it’s a friendly kind of a rivalry. They dated for a while – and Flick quit Jack’s Parkourier gang when she broke up with her.
Dating Salma (Jack’s ex) for a while shortly after that didn’t help.
- Mr. Su: Ben Su Tiao, a Hongmen in good standing, owner of the Four Winds Mahjongg House, and a good friend.
- Hu Gang: One of the Sweepers, who has earmarked Flick as trouble after he spotted her helping out some rough sleepers in Sweeper territory.